We chose the Best Subwoofers Under 800 for this year, suitable for low income people and extremely effective
This is the Best Subwoofers Under 800 that we have curated from the experience of our entire community , please check it out
Editor Choice: 10 Best Subwoofers Under 800 2022
The Best Subwoofers Under 800 to buy in 2022
Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer - Power Port Technology, Up to 100 Watts, Big Bass in Compact Design, Easy Setup with Home Theater Systems Black
$129.00 in stock
6 used from $96.75
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete!
Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer
$229.00 in stock
5 used from $205.00
- Powerful 12" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 400 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies; Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-100 10” Front-Firing Subwoofer with 150 Watts of continuous power, 300 watts of Dynamic Power, and All-Digital Amplifier for Powerful Home Theater Bass in Black
$220.60 in stock
2 used from $202.95
- Spun copper front-firing Cerametallic woofers
- 10-inch, front-firing driver
- 150 watts continuous, 300 watts dynamic power
- Strong, flexible, removable grille
- All digital amplifier for high-efficiency and true-to-source sound accuracy
Monoprice 60-Watt Powered Subwoofer - 8 Inch With Auto-On Function, For Studio And Home Theater Black
1 used from $60.36
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input there is a corresponding output.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier's stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these would be taken off the Front Left and Front Right outputs in parallel to the standard pair of front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so this will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs on the amp. The subwoofer will then combine the signals to process the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA "Y" cable to split the output and send it to the two line level inputs on the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75" x 11.75" x 11.75" (H x W x D). The driver and a 2 3/4" sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
Skar Audio Dual 12" 2400W Loaded SDR Series Vented Subwoofer Enclosure | SDR-2X12D4
- SDR Series 12-inch Dual 4-ohm loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
- Peak Power: 2,400 Watts | RMS power: 1,200 Watts
- Pre-wired Internally for a 1 Ohm Final Impedance Load at the Terminals for an Easy Installation
- Custom Vented Enclosure Made of High Strength 5/8" MDF and Finished in Premium Black Carpeting
- Double Front Baffle (1.25") with Countersunk subwoofer design for Flush and Attractive Appearance
MTX Audio Terminator Series TNE212D 1,200-Watt Dual 12-Inch Sub Enclosure
1 used from $155.00
- 5/8" MDF Construction
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150Hz. Aviation Grade Carpet
- Embroidered Terminator Logo; Impedance: 2Ω
- Combines the sleek looks and power of a Terminator mono block amplifier with either a sealed enclosure
- Houses two 12-Inch Terminator subwoofers, TNP212D2, or a vented enclosure
Elac SUB1010 120 Watt 10" Powered Subwoofer, Black, SUB1010-BK
3 used from $82.66
- Enclosure Type: bass reflex
- Amplifier Type: Class AB
- Amplifier power: 120 watts peak/ 60 watts RMS
- Frequency response: 38hz-200hz; crossover frequency: 40hz-200hz
- Driver: 10" Low Throw dynamic woofer with these inputs: L/R/LFE/speaker level
Skar Audio SDR-10 D4 10" 1200 Watt Max Power Dual 4 Ohm Car Subwoofer
- 10-Inch Dual 4-ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 1,200 Watts | RMS Power: 600 watts
- 2.5" 4-Layer High Temperature Copper voice Coil
- High Roll Foam Surround and Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- Frequency Response Range: 28 Hz - 300 Hz | Sensitivity: 82.5 dB
10 Inch 600W Car Under-Seat Sub Woofer Active Powered Amplifier Bass Enclosed
- Fully functional and easy to debug
- 68 mm Slim fuselage, installed under the seat, the effect is better
- 10 inch woofer speaker
- Design of high temperature resistant coil
- Black paint stainless steel mesh, no rust, no deformation
PreSonus Eris Sub 8 Compact Studio Subwoofer
$199.95 in stock
4 used from $149.96
- 8-inch, front-firing, paper-composite transducer with high-elasticity rubber surround delivers smooth low-frequency transients.
- 100W Class AB amplifier (50W RMS) gives robust output with minimal distortion.
- Now comes included with Studio One Prime and Studio Magic plug-in suite, over $1000 USD worth of music production software.
- Input gain control gives -30 dB to +6 dB of continuously variable output.
- Continuously variable lowpass filter keeps resonances in the 50 Hz to 130 Hz range.
Above is a list of the Best Subwoofers Under 800 we want to send to you, if you feel good please support us, thanks and have a nice day