If you have a low balance, you can still check out the Best Beam Style Torque Wrench carefully selected by us
This is the Best Beam Style Torque Wrench that we have curated from the experience of our entire community , please check it out
Editor Choice: 10 Best Beam Style Torque Wrench 2022
The Best Beam Style Torque Wrench to buy in 2022
NEIKO 03727A 1/4” Drive Beam Torque Wrench, 0-80 Inch/Pounds, 0-9 Newton/Meter, Precision Beam Style Torque Wrench for Bicycle and Automotive
3 used from $21.48
- TORQUE ACCURACY: Quality manufactured to exacting standards, which ensures calibrated accuracy to within +/- 4%.
- PRECISE TORQUE READINGS: Each torque wrench reads in 0-80 in/lb in 1 in/lb increments and 0-9 Nm in .25 increments, so you can fasten nuts and bolts to the exact tightness specifications you need.
- TORQUE CONVERSIONS: These in/lb torque wrenches provide precise readings in STANDARD (SAE) and METRIC (MM), so there is no need for conversion charts.
- APPLICATION: A beam style torque wrench is a must-have tool for automobile mechanics, bicycle enthusiasts and more because it allows the user to fasten nuts and bolts to an exact tightness measured by torque.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL: Ambidextrous for clockwise or counter-clockwise use.
TOOLUXE 03703L Dual Drive Beam Style Torque Wrench | 3/8” & ½” Drives | 17” Length | 0-150 Ft-Lbs | SAE | Premium Steel Alloy
4 used from $21.15
- [APPLICATION]: A beam style torque wrench is a must-have tool for automobile mechanics because it allows the user to fasten nuts and bolts to an exact tightness measured by torque, which is recommended by car manufacturers.
- [PRECISION]: This torque wrench uses a calibrated scale fitted to the handle to precisely measure torque and includes a graduated tip to prevent parallax error.
- [QUALITY]: This dual drive torque wrench is constructed with a powerful steel alloy and a durable corrosion-resistant mirror-chrome finish for long lasting service life in your automotive garage or at home.
- [EASY-TO-READ]: This intuitive scale is calibrated in both directions from 0 to 150 foot-pounds (SAE), while also in metric from 0 to 20 meter-kilograms for quick and easy readability and convenience to the user.
- [RELIABLE]: Beam deflection wrenches provide precise readings every time and do not come out of calibration like a drive click torque wrench that must be recalibrated.
Performance Tool M195 0-80 in/lb & 0-7 Newton-meter Beam Style Torque Wrench
- 1/4'' Drive Torque Beam Wrench
- 0-80 in/lbs. clockwise or counterclockwise measurement
- Ball type handles that localize force, better ensuring accuracy
- Deflection beam wrenches do not wear or fatigue over the lifetime of the tool, insuring better accuracy
- Directly measure a variety of torque values when tightening fasteners
Titan - 1/4 Dr Beam Type Torque Wrench (23140)
$19.99 in stock
- Leading Manufacturer Of High-Quality Products
- International Renown For Our Diverse Range Of Award-Winning Products
- Fully Equipped With State-Of-The-Art Technology
- All Products Have Been Designed With The Professional In Mind
- Constantly Modernizing Our Powerful Devices To Meet The Demands Of The Modern User
ARES 70213 - 1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench - 0-80 Inch/Pounds and 0-9 Newton/Meter Torque Wrench - High Visibility Markings for Easy Readings
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: Our 1/4-inch Drive 0-80 in/lb Beam Torque Wrench features Standard and Metric markings so you'll never have to do a conversion while on the job. The high visibility markings make the readings easy to read even in tough lighting conditions, and the design allows for both CCW and CW use!
- PRECISION: This Beam Torque Wrench provides precision measurements from 0-80 in/lb in 2.5 in/lb increments and 0-9 Nm in .25 Newton Meter Increments. It is manufactured to exacting standards to assure accuracy to within +/- 4%. Deflection beam torque wrenches do not wear or fatigue over the lifetime of the tool, which insures increased accuracy.
- APPLICATIONS: Our beam torque wrench can be used on bikes, motorcycles, cars, boats and much more!
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES 1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
RAM-PRO Beam Style Torque Wrench, 3/8” & 1/2” Dual Drives (0-150 Ft-Lb/0-20 KG-M) | Dial Deflection, Dual-Direction Measuring Torque Gauge | Great for Automotive, Car, Lawnmower and Gun Assembly
- ✓ The Ram-Pro Simple Beam Style Torque Wrench is an inexpensive inherently accurate Tool that lets you tighten and loosen with confidence any nut or bolt to the precise torque needed, without wearing out or breaking.
- ✓ SPECS: Built-in Drive Socket Heads: ½’ & 3/8” – Universal SAE & Metric Scale Range: 0-150 Foot-Pound/0-20 Meter-Kilograms – Increments: 5 ft-lb/1 M-KG – Color: Black/Chrome – Weight: 1.25 lbs. - Length: 19” – Width: 4-3/8” – Height: 2.5”.
- ✓ QUALITY: High Quality Accurate Deflection Torque Spanner Made in Taiwan – Needle Point Gauge Body, Made from Durable Chrome Vanadium All Steel Body with Chrome Finish – Ergonomic Black Handle Grip Provides full leverage When Tightening/Loosening - The Old-Fashioned Standard Beam Type Wrench will stay accurate and last forever with no need to re-calibrate.
- ✓ DESIGN: Dual Torque Measuring Scales Showing Ft-lbs. & KGm’s - Double Beams (Lever and indicator Needle) Measures Torque Force Precisely – Built-in 2-in-1 ½” & 3/8” Drives with Detent Balls - Graduated Indicator Tip Eliminates Parallax Error - For Best Accuracy the Handle Pivots so you’ll always grab the middle point.
- ✓ USES: Dial Measures Torque Clockwise & Counter-Clockwise when doing repairs or maintenance on Automotive Cars, Motorcycle Bracket Axle Bolts, Bikes, Boats, Lawn-Mowers (Blade), Gun Barrel/Castle Nuts (AR), Engines, Trailer Hitches, Transmissions, Chassis work, Spark/Drain Plugs, General Purpose Machines, Wheel Lug Nuts, Yoke Bolts & More.
Powerbuilt 1/2-Inch Drive Needle Torque Wrench, 0 to 140 Ft. Lbs
1 used from $17.28
- Made to be the most reliable tools in the market today
- Measures torque readings from 0 to 140 foot pounds and 0 to 20 meter kilograms
- Pin needle
- Chrome plated and heat treated main Beam
- Durable and long lasting
Titan Tools Titan 23141 3/8" Drive Beam Type Torque Wrench
- 0-800 in./lbs. (0-90 Nm)
- Works with right and left hand thread fasteners
- Pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use
- Minimum wear or fatigue over the lifetime of the tool, insuring better accuracy
Presa 1/4-inch Drive Beam Style Torque Wrench Precision Instrument, 0-80 Inch-Pounds, 0-9 Newton Meters
- Accurately tighten and loosen nuts and bolts on your car, truck or garden tractor with this beam style torque wrench
- Dual in both directions, 0-80 Inch Pounds, 0-9 Newton Meters
- This 1/4" drive beam style torque wrench features a graduated indicator tip to eliminate parallax error
- A rugged, steel construction with corrosion resistant, mirror=chrome finish makes this a vital tool
- Greater gripping capability is provided by a textured black handle
GEARWRENCH 1/4" Drive Beam Torque Wrench 0-80 in/lbs. - 2955N
$50.96 in stock
- Directly measure a variety of torque values when tightening fasteners
- Color: Black
- Item Package Dimension: 22.0" L x 2.25" W x 5.0" H
- Item Package Weight: 0.81 lb
Above is a list of the Best Beam Style Torque Wrench we want to send to you, if you feel good please support our community, thanks and have a nice day